Self-discovery with banded crystals!
Banded crystals help you recognize the lessons you have learned, the inner strengths you have drawn on, and the qualities you have developed during your experiences. Banded crystals release you from your past and offer insight and clarity for new paths ahead.
Crazy Lace Agate
- Crazy Lace Agate is called the Laughter Stone, or “Happy Lace.”
- Crazy Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly white, with layers of creamy browns, blacks and grays. Some may include layers of yellow ochre, gold, scarlet and red. Agate is sometimes called the earth rainbow because, in its various forms, the concentric bands in nature form nearly every color the earth can produce, including a colorless form.
- Agate promotes inner stability, composure, and maturity. Its warm, protective properties encourage security and self-confidence.
- Crazy Lace Agate’s energy is circular and flowing. It helps overcome depression and despair, elevating thoughts and attitudes. It is uplifting and increases self-esteem.
- Crazy Lace Agate absorbs emotional pain, especially when worn over the heart or throat.
- Crazy Lace Agate stabilizes the aura, eliminating and transforming negative energies. Its cleansing effect is powerful at all levels.
- Crazy Lace Agate has been considered symbolical of the Third Eye, our center of perception and consciousness. It controls the energy flow of the body, and is the source of our ideas, dreams, and visions.
- Crazy Lace Agate provides a wide variety of crystal formations conducive for meditative focus. The intricate movements within the crystal encourage a calm, relaxing state and open the mind to higher thought and inner truths.
- Banded Agate encourages a sense of reality and pragmatic thinking. Agates with regular designs soothe those who desire peace and harmony, while those with irregular designs can stimulate action and important decision making.
- Agate is beneficial in self-analysis and uncovering hidden circumstances that might interfere with well-being. It promotes self-acceptance and confidence, encouraging the speaking of one’s own truth.
- Agate overcomes negativity and bitterness of the heart, by healing anger, fostering love, and lending the courage to start over. It is useful for any kind of trauma.
Meditating with your stones
You can hold your crystal in your hands while sitting quietly, or lay down on your back and place one on your third eye for 10 to 20 minutes. Select your crystal and seat yourself in a comfortable position, begin a rhythmic breathing sequence by inhaling deeply through the nose, holding the breath for three seconds and slowly exhaling from the mouth. As you inhale, visualize cleansing golden/white light vibrations entering your body through your nose, and traveling down your trachea and filling your lungs, chest cavity and heart center with warm, glowing sensations. As you exhale, visualize discordant vibrations, tension, confusion, and stress leaving your body through your mouth in dark, cloudy swirls of energy. Bless yourself, and your discordant vibrations in the name of Spirit or any deity you deem fitting when you seek comfort, protection, and solace. Cast these discordant vibrations unto the ether to find peaceful resolution. Pick up your crystal with your left hand and begin to gaze upon it, observing the unique features it has to offer allow your consciousness to merge with your crystal. As you inhale, use both hands to hold your crystal. Feel the transmuted energy, peacefully flowing into your hands. Let the crystal tell you about itself. Your crystal may seem to come alive in your hand, you may experience warm, tingling sensations in your hands. For some these sensations may be calming giving you feelings that instantly make you feel at peace, or this may be a gradual process.
This concludes your monthly meditation with crystals for September, if you have not sone so already you can sign up for (almost) daily meditation + magickal emails for rhythm and flow! Magickal Blessings, Candice