Your dreams will lead to your biggest, brightest, deepest, most authentic self and you can harness that inner magick with a dream altar! Having an altar for your dreams is a way to give tangible form to your intangible dream while you’re working on bringing it to life. It helps you focus your energy and attention to energize your intention. When you bring moon energies and rhythms into your ritual you bring balance, stability, as well as a natural soothing flow to you an attune to.
This box was curated to infuse moon magick with dream magick for personal Growth, transformation, strengthen your relationship to Spirit, communicate with guides, internal radiance, intuition, attune to the rhythms of the moon and self, understand your inner seasons. You can purchase this box in the Magickal Folk Shop
Create a Dream Altar
Few things are as exciting as waking from a dream with grand insight or inspiration regarding something in your life. Journaling or meditating about our dreams in waking life causes exciting new effects in our sleeping life. Use night journeys to cultivate important information and take wild rides. Creating a dream altar will asist in focusing your energy and empowering you on your journey.
You will need:
- A glass jar to hold moon water.
- A journal & pen to write out your dreams, messages and intuitive feelings.
- Symbolic interpretations of your intent such as artwork, written affirmations, animal totems, statements of intent, pictures, oracles, tarot, crystals, herbs, offerings, and anything that says self-love and good juju.
- Magickal Tools such as candles, incense, oils, sprays, massage wands, and anything that helps you relax and get into a meditative state
Dreamy Moon Water Attunement
Just as the Sun gives us our spirit & energy, the Moon gives us our soul & emotions. Through the moons energy we journey to attune our emotions to make one with ourselves and the universe. The Moon has a beautiful feminine energy she shares with us. Her vital prana nourishes our soul and strengthens our connection to our higher self. Her divine energy has consciousness of its own and flushes out negative thoughts, emotions and energies from our aura and the chakras. This effect gives us greater peace of mind and happiness.
When we attune ourselves to the moons energy we are consciously harnessing the power of the moon to create harmony in our lives. Personal attunement creates balance to our inner seasons giving strength to our root and empowering us to move upward toward enlightenment and awakening to new levels of consciousness.
To do this, we must understand the four main cycles of the moon… New, Waxing, Full & Waning. Each carries a very distinctive energy that we can utilize to energize our stones and ourselves. The energy of the New Moon is a time of transformation, new beginnings, an explosion of creative energy and personal growth. The energy of the Waxing Moon is that of manifestation and intention. The energy of the Full Moon is extremely powerful. It is a time of enhancing personal and crystalline energies. The energy of the Waning Moon can be used to remove those energies and issues that no longer serve you.
To create and use moon water for a dream altar you want to keep your water sealed tight with crystals wrapped around the outer portion of the glass. You can do this by tying the crystal strands around the top of your moon vase. Charge a full glass of water with intent then place under the light of each moon in the beginning of each phase. Store the moon water on your dream altar.
Use the moon water to anoint dream altar candles and tools before use and to anoint yourself each night while stating your affirmation, spell or intention.
Amethyst stills the mind, calms to a deep meditative state, purifies aura of negative energy attachments, creates protective light shield around the body, opens one to spiritual direction, accelerates intuitive and psychic ability.
Peridot sharpens the mind opening to new levels of awareness and pathways to awakenings, Helps one to recognize and realize one’s destiny and spiritual purpose, helps attune to and regulate the cycles in life, dissipates negative patterns and old vibrations that play over and over preventing us from moving forward.
Iloite is known as the Vikings’ Compass, it provides the vision to move us, physically and spiritually – from one realm to the next, reveals realms beyond the usual waking consciousness, ideal for astral projection, dimensional and other inner vision works, excellent for past- and alternate-life work. Mother of Pearl is protective and nurturing in nature, it has a calming effect on those that wear it, reducing stress and aggressiveness.
Mother of Pearl promotes intuitive powers and stimulates intuition. Shells are very valuable when working through emotional situations, whether they be past or present.
Inner Magick Dream Sachet
Place under your pillow or at your bedside
- Fluorite brings understanding and manifestation to intuitions, focus on the expression of Spirit and communicate precisely its messages, spiritual awaking and clear communication between the physical and spiritual planes, ground and absorb excess energy ,This allows clearer thoughts and better expression, allows for better memory recall and dream recollection.
- California Poppy is a feminine – moon- water herb and is symbolized by eternal sleep, oblivion and imagination. The California poppy brings joy, light and inspiration into your dream state while easing stress and anxiety.
- Lavender Flowers scent induce a relaxed state helping one fall to sleep.
- Damiana used in tantra magick and in such activities as astral travel, deep meditation and spirit quests. Solitary practitioners burn Damiana to open their chakras and increase their psychic abilities in their quest for a heightened vision.
- Mugwort has long been used to promote vivid, lucid, and prophetic dreams. Eucalyptus is commonly used in protection magick and are used to attract healthy vibes.
Moon Bewitchment Spell
The High Priestess represents our essential true self. She is the receptacle of all true personal knowledge. On a night where you can spy the moon, remove your High Priestess card from the deck. Enter the card with your mind’s eye. Step before this beautiful moonlit creature. See her luminescent skin, which is lit by the moon from the inside. She resonates with lunar power. Gaze at her. Know that she reflects the unspoken parts of yourself. Every piece of you is reflected in this card. No one other individual walks on this earth with your particular blend of beauty, knowledge, and mystery. Every unique cell in your body has merged to create you. You are a secret that can never be told. You are a truth that can only be guessed. You are a mystery that can never be unraveled. Communicate with your High Priestess and express to her what quality you desire from the moon. Stand naked in the moonbeams. Go through the motions of washing oneself in the moon’s rays as you would in water. While doing so, absorb all the mystery and moonlight into your skin. Allow her mysterious and beautiful energy to soak into you. Glow of moon, beams of light, shine beauty across and inside tonight. My eyes – nothing like the sun. The mystery has just begun.